Do You Want to Prepare Your Children
for Driving in this 21st Century?
You can learn valuable lessons today
from a professional driving instructor.
Right Turn provides:
- The latest advances in driver education policies, procedures and driving techniques for drivers of all ages and vocations
- How technology has changed driver education since you were trained to drive
- How to determine whether your teen’s high school driver education program or a private driving school is the right choice for you to make for your teen
- How to partner with the driver education program of your choice to minimize risk; not only for your teen but other drivers on the road
- How to become a safer driver and a better role model for your children as they watch you drive and learn from your behaviors
During your teen’s driver education, you will also be armed with the following knowledge:
- Objectively assess the progress of your teen through each critical stage of development
- Apply a performance standard developed by professional instructors
- Recognize when your teen is ready for more advanced driving and when he/she is not
- Minimize risk when your teen is in the driver’s seat and you are in the passenger seat
- Bonus Chapters:
- College Students verses “The Cyclops”
- The Super Seniors
- 21st Century Driver Education and Training
About Mike Wayne Templeton
Before entering the Driver Education and Driver Training field, Mike served in a safety related field for the Federal Aviation Administration for 29 years. During that time the deaths of the author’s biological father, his favorite cousin, and the best man at his wedding, all due to careless driving convinced Mike to one day also become an expert in the driver education field.
Therefore, after retiring from the FAA at age 55, in order to achieve this goal he attended seven different driver education schools while becoming Chief Operations Officer and Lead Classroom and Driving Instructor of his own school. During the next 10 years, after reading roughly 30 other books on this topic and training over 2000 students, Mike learned a great deal about what was missing.
During those same 10 years, Mike became one the few authors in this field, if not only author in this field certified to train other instructors, provide fleet training, train beginning drivers AND mature senior drivers. Mike has trained students in all of these categories. Subsequently Mike decided to share his knowledge with others by authoring “Right Turn.